Do you want to take control of your life and start making the changes you need to be successful?
Join us as Dr. James continues the discussion on the 80/20 principle and how to identify and eliminate the troublesome 20% in our lives. He will cover topics such as procrastination, overconsumption, social media overuse, keeping a diary of activities and rating your energy or mood afterward, and doing a personal SWOT analysis.
Tune in now for tips on increasing your awareness to start taking charge of your life!
[00:00 – 07:32] Eliminating Pain and Unleashing Success
- Discussion on the 80/20 principle and how 20% of your actions can lead to 80% of your positive results
- Eliminating pain: Identifying the troublesome 20% that leads to 80% of our problems in life and business
- Bad habits as potential culprits: Procrastination, overconsumption, social media overuse, and avoiding difficult conversations
[07:33 – 17:31] Identifying Your Personal and Professional Drains
- Recognize the areas of concern that lead to feeling drained
- Keep a diary of activities and rate energy/mood afterward
- Do a personal SWOT analysis to identify areas of improvement
- Take stock of professional challenges that are holding back peak efficiency
- Identify tasks or clients that take up disproportionate time relative to returns
- Consult mentors and peers for fresh perspectives on challenges
[17:32 – 21:10] Closing Segment
- Parting words from Dr. James
“It’s not just about identifying tasks or clients that are resource intensive. It’s about recognizing where you might be losing passion, feeling drained, or simply not delivering your best due to misaligned priorities. Remember, awareness is the first step in making positive changes.” – Dr. James Bryant
“Our journey of progress involves both acceleration and mitigation. So, while harnessing the 20% driving 80% of our results is vital, it is equally imperative to confront the 20% causing 80% of our challenges. – Dr. James Bryant
“The troublesome 20% is not static. As we evolve, as our professional landscape shifts, so will all of these challenges. So it’s essential to revisit and reassess periodically.” – Dr. James Bryant
Engineer Your Success On-Ramp: Mastering Delegation: https://bit.ly/458uxkC
Sign Up for the Email List: https://bit.ly/3QFzcWW
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website, www.engineeryoursuccessnow.com, and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.