Episode 15 Why You Should Write Down Your Engineered Goals
Nov 1, 2021
What makes the difference in making your goals happen? We all have different strategies, but the most effective way for me is to write down my goals. I hope that through this episode, may writing become the breakthrough for you. Listen through the episode and take the gems you shouldn’t miss.
Of course, don’t forget to sign up for our 2022 On Ramp! Let’s dive in for today’s awesome episode.
[00:01 – 02:52] Opening Segment
- Welcome to the show
- Please be expectant for November through December! We have lots of awesome shows in the works
- Did you sign up for the email listing? Check your inbox!
- I share what I want for our family in the coming years
[02:53 – 12:44] The Power in taking the Time to Write your Goals
- What is it that you want to go after? Who do you want to be?
- The secret sauce is not just about achieving
- Last week: Thinking big
- Positioning and Evaluating your goals
- The Missing Link in Goal Setting
- Why is it important for you to achieve this goal?
- Initiating motion and building momentum
- Next big thing: resources you need to achieve your goal
- Success is different for each one of us
- You decide what matters to you
[12:45 – 15:48] Closing Segment
- Take the audio survey! Let me know how have you been doing in your pursuit in achieving your work-life balance goals? Let me know and you might be featured on the show!
- Parting Notes
“The transformation is what remains with you.” – Dr. James Bryant
“The way my life is structured is spending time around my family.” – Dr. James Bryant
“Your WHY has to be strong enough to initiate pursuit of the goal.” – Dr. James BryantResources Mentioned:
Sign up here for the 2022 On Ramp
Here’s the link to the Goal Setting Tips and Tricks https://betteryou4u.com/blog/goal-setting-tips-and-tricks/
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If you are impacted by this content, please be sure to subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from myself and guests who are working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.