“One of the best ways for us to teach gratitude is to apply it in our life.” – Dr. James Bryant
In this episode of Engineer Your Success, James Bryant shares his story of how he found success in both his professional and personal life. He discusses the importance of balancing work and personal life, and how entrepreneurship was always on the list of things to pursue but he never felt ready due to other commitments he had. In 2018, after years of hesitation, Dr. Bryant decided to launch his own podcast and has been successful thus far. His clients have seen positive changes in their lives, including increased happiness, better physical health, less fatigue, and greater resiliency. This podcast provides tools, tips, and techniques that can help businesses succeed by building a thriving family business with great marketing that actually works.
Let’s dive in!
[00:01 – 06:50] Making Moves
- How interacting with people from around the world while working at TRB has given him a plethora of knowledge and experience
- Making excuses to not pursue entrepreneurship
- How he has been successful in building a life where he is winning at work and at home, and he wants to help others do the same
[06:51 – 19:13] How to Cultivate Gratitude and Improve Your Life
- How to develop a thankfulness practice in a short amount of time
- How expressing thankfulness can help people feel a connection to something bigger than themselves, like God, nature, or other people
- You can succeed at work and at home by practicing gratitude, one of the fundamental success principles
[19:14 – 32:40] Closing Segment
- To take some time to express gratitude
- Connect with James (links below)
- Parting Notes
Banowetz Marketing: Growing a business is hard. Banowetz Marketing provides an action plan and expert help so your family business can thrive.
Coupon Code: JAMES to get 3 FREE hours of logo design or redesign work with the purchase of any other product.
If this content impacts you, please subscribe for more access to the empowering conversations from me and guests working to help you engineer your success!
Use this link to drop a question or a topic that you would like to see covered on a future episode: Questions or topic suggestions.
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website https://betteryou4u.com/ and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.
Important Resources to Note:
- Click here https://sleekbio.com/jbryant for important resources mentioned on this podcast.
“You know, you can look at the day and this is what has happened and what you’re grateful for, but you can also anticipate those things that you’re gonna be grateful for.” – Dr. James Bryant
“Remember that you are a person first, regardless of the role that you play in your career or your company. And I always like to say that engineers are people too. ” – Dr. James Bryant