Did you know that long work hours could be as dangerous as secondhand smoke and increase the risk of early death by 20%?
Dive into this episode with Dr. James Bryant as we discuss the secrets to achieving work-life balance, the art of delegation, and why letting go of perfectionism can transform your personal life and professional journey. Discover strategies, insights, and a fresh perspective on how to thrive in a world dominated by technology and the urgent demands of work.
Tune in to this helpful conversation about mastering delegation and achieving work-life balance!
[00:00 – 17:09] Mastering Work-Life Balance
- Invitation to Mastering Delegation On-Ramp Session
- The impact of technology & setting healthy boundaries
- Stress at work can be just as dangerous as secondhand smoke
- Long-term overworking can lead to anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, insomnia, and a weakened immune system
- Learning how to put boundaries around those things that are important to you is vital to solving the dilemma of work-life balance
- Let go of perfectionism and strive for excellence instead
- Make time for yourself and your family – they need you more than anything else
[13:10 – 26:45] Learning to Say No and Recharge Your Mind
- Incorporate physical activities with friends to blow off steam
- Meditation and mindfulness help to center thoughts and reduce stress
- Let go of activities that waste time to achieve a work-life balance
- Learn to say no to other people and yes to yourself
- Prioritizing work-life balance increases profits, productivity, and loyalty and decreases staff turnover
- Employers/managers can offer flexible/alternative hours, allow staff to work from home, and create a culture that promotes work-life balance
[26:46 – 33:38] Closing Segment
“It’s not about achieving perfection. It’s about making intentional choices that will serve your ultimate goal.” – Dr. James Bryant
“If you start decreasing turnover, you’re increasing loyalty, you’re increasing productivity, then that will have a direct impact on your bottom line.” – Dr. James Bryant
Engineer Your Success On-Ramp: Mastering Delegation: https://bit.ly/458uxkC
Sign Up for the Email List: https://bit.ly/3QFzcWW
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website, www.engineeryoursuccessnow.com, and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.