“One of the greatest levels of awareness is self-awareness.” – Dr. James Bryant
Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut, not achieving the success you want in your personal or professional life? Join Dr. James Bryant, as he shares powerful insights on how you can make meaningful changes in your life. In this episode, Dr. James highlights the importance of habits and how they can lead to success in both business and life. By focusing on creating sustainable habits, such as tracking and modifying current habits, and dedicating time to self-reflection, listeners will gain the tools and techniques needed to engineer their success. Discover how to create a fulfilling life by adopting a habit-based approach and achieving your goals in all areas of life with Engineer Your Success!
Let’s dive in!
[00:00 – 07:02] Establish Healthy Habits to Achieve Long-Term Success
- Focus on habits rather than solely on the end goal can help generate success and lead to long-term success
- Habits become a part of who we are, but we can still deviate from them
[07:03 – 13:49] Creating Sustainable Habits for Success
- Habits can be formed from cues associated with certain activities
- Goals are specific measurable outcomes while habits are regular, consistent actions to reach those goals
- Focusing solely on the end goal can lead to disappointment, lack of clarity, impatience and frustration
[13:50 – 20:08] Leverage the Power of Habits
- Habits have a ripple effect and are keystone habits
- Cues can be a specific time of day, feeling, or external event
[20:09 – 20:28] Closing Segment
- Rewards bring satisfaction or pleasure to make you want to repeat the habit
- Parting Notes
Let’s connect! Find me on my LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. I’d love to hear from you.
You have the strength of a hero within you. Check out my website www.engineeryoursuccessnow.com and learn how to unlock your potential and achieve success both in business and in life.
Register for the Engineer Your Success On-Ramp: https://bit.ly/41YESh4
“Observe your current habits.” – Dr. James Bryant
“A cue is the trigger that initiates the habit.” – Dr. James Bryant